Atlantic.3 release notes (April 9-10, 2022)
We are pleased to announce a new release!
- There is a new feature to organize content (objects and views) into separate Business Units.
This feature is in beta status and disabled by default, please contact your account manager to request to have it enabled. For more information, see Business Units
- There is a public API for automatic user provisioning.
This feature is disabled by default, please contact support to have it enabled. For more information, see Automatic User Provisioning
- There is a public API to import source files and export reports, so you no longer need to use the DataCollector
- When you publish a view, you can choose to overwrite a view that was published earlier and is owned by you, keeping its URL. (NOTE this is not for official views)
- You can now configure the font color in the top menu
- In Admin > Views, the list of users is sorted by the first name
- To continue to make use of ODATA, you must create a new API key (with scope ODATA) before July 1st, 2022
Some bugs reported by our customers have also been fixed during this release
- The next release is planned for the end of April
- With the next release, called Baiji.1, the base URL for each BlueDolphin tenant will change. If the base URL is https://<tenant>.bluedolphin.valueblue.nl now, it will change to https://bluedolphin.app/<tenant> with Baiji.1.
Prior to the Baiji.1 release, please check if your users can access this new base URL. If not, please discuss with your network administrator. Note that the old URLs will still work after the Baiji.1 release, as they will be redirected automatically for quite some time.
- The only supported browsers for use with BlueDolphin are Chrome and Edge
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.