Question to customers
What is your approval cycle for approving/accepting project designs in your solution design cycle?
Specifically I would be interested to answer the following questions?
- When and when do you not create future state designs? For all projects? For some? For changes?
- Which facets are covered in future state designs? Processes/apps/infra/data or other facets?
- Who creates the project designs in your organization? Agile teams? Solution architects?
- Are there, and if yes, who creates the guidelines, policies and principles for project designs?
- Who accepts or declines designs?
- Are there multiple approval stages?
- Are the designs used in the execution phase/by developers/by business?
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.