Baiji.3 Release notes (July 2, 2022)
We are pleased to announce the next release of BlueDolphin, Baiji.3!
Here is a summary of the new functionalities:
- You can add relationship questionnaires to your convention model. A relationship questionnaire is a set of fields you can assign to an object definition/relationship combination. For more information, please refer to the product documentation page Manage relationship questionnaires – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- Firefox is back on the list of supported browsers which includes Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
- It is possible to copy/paste between views across multiple tabs
- Workspace (business unit) of an object is now added to OData
- You can make a copy of a business unit. The copy will contain a replica of all active objects and relationships from the source business unit. For more information, please refer to the product documentation page Business Units – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- The top menu is given a design facelift for a clean and modern look
- When snap to grid is disabled, the guidelines are visible again
- Automatic user provisioning now supports the /ServiceProviderConfig endpoint
- For automatic provisioning, response to the GET all users request includes the groups (corresponding to BlueDolphin roles) of each user
Thank you for the feedback.
We are working on this and in the next release (planned mid-August), there will be an option to change the tenant name to the proper name.
With the new top menu it seems that the database name is shown on the top left. In our case we see the shortened name, cause of we like to have a short url. But now this is shown on the top menu as a title/name. Where can we adjust this?0
Hi Robert, In the next release.0
Our latest release makes it possible to set the company name in the top menu.
I hope that this functionality addresses your situation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.