The next BlueDolphin release, Commerson.2, is now available.
- You can now apply conditional layout using information from relationship questionnaires. When building a condition based on relationships, BlueDolphin offers you the possibility to use a field from the relationship questionnaire connected to the given relationship/object combination. Further, you can get quick insights by using the relationship label as well in conditional layout. For more information on this feature, please refer to Conditional layout questionnaires – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- As of previous release, disabled relationships could not be identified on the Relationships tab of an object. Now, those will be highlighted in red and a tooltip 'This relationship combination is currently disabled by the administrator' will appear on hover
- Enabling/disabling values from the legend correctly distributes conditional colors on objects
- Navigating to one of the target objects on a relationship type questionnaire works again
- In certain situations, navigating to Process portal does not throw an error
- Object and relationships questionnaire name supports characters ( or )
Please sign in to leave a comment.