Release notes October 2020
- We released our BlueDolphin AMEFF export and import feature, to include shapes on exported and imported views.
- We migrated BlueDolphin’s external Api to .NET Core 3.1 and included openapi specification.
- In order to keep up with our security baseline of A+, we implemented HSTS on the login app.
- We changed our WYSIWYG editor to Froala to extend our rich text editing capabilities.
- We changed the configuration of the Service Fabric cluster to better handle operations with different durations, to improve the loading and saving of data.
Previous releases of 2020 included:
- The possibility to connect more than one view to an object or shape
- The option to set and save conditional colors on questionnaires and objects
- A bunch of new shapes
- A notification bell
- Two product tours: one for onboarding and one for collaborating in BlueDolphin
- Easily switch between editing and viewing views
- Several navigation improvements
- ArchiMate 3.1 objects and relationships
Please sign in to leave a comment.