This feature makes it possible for anyone, including non-architects, to create views using free shapes and images. A view involving images and free shapes can be used to visualize, for example, a non-technical overview of an architecture or landscape.
The following actions are fully supported when using the feature in the edit mode :
- Linking images with images
- Linking images with free shapes
- Linking views on the lines between images
- Linking views on the lines between images and free shapes
You can link one or multiple views to a line or relationship between images. The advantage of this functionality is that by clicking through a relationship or line you can land on another view, which helps to set up a good navigation structure in BlueDolphin.
1. To create a link between images, click on an image from which you want to create a relationship. The
tool buttons will appear around the image.
2. Click the relationship tool button .
3. Click on the image that you want to create a relationship to.
4. Select the type of line/relationship:
Also, you can add a text label that provides a description for a relationship between linked images or images and free shapes.
To add a label, click on the small gray square next to the line and type in the text for the label.
To edit, remove or customize the line between images, right-click on the line and the window with available options will appear:
Please sign in to leave a comment.