On this page we provide the steps to help you configure Single Sign-On (SSO) with an Okta account.
1. To access the SAML app integration wizard, go to Applications > Applications and click Create App Integration.
2. Select SAML 2.0 for the sign-in method and click Next.
3. Type in the name for your new application and click Next.
4. In the Configure SAML view, type in:
- http://www.test.com for Single sign-on URL and
- test for Audience URI (SP Entity ID).
5. Send the metadata URL to the BlueDolphin support team. The format of the metadata URL is the following:
- trial-3364559 is your Okta account ID and
- exk3hd6iknSnhGTuh697 your application ID.
Your Okta account is visible in the browser URL (the important part comes before -admin.okta.com).
Your application ID is visible in the Configure SAML view under <> Preview the SAML Assertion.
After clicking the button, you will see the XML that contains your application ID.
6. After the support team have received the metadata URL, they will provide the following information:
- Single sign-on URL
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID)
Edit your Application Integration by replacing the values test with the values provided by the support team.
7. In Attribute Statements (optional), add the missing claim with the values below and save changes.
- Name: Email
- Value: user.email
Please sign in to leave a comment.