In Bluedolphin you can make a conditional layout. This conditional format can be used to create a clear overview of object properties or relationship properties between objects on the toolbox. The conditional layout provides a color view that depends on the properties options that are being filtered. So if there are five different options for one propertie of an object there will be six colors. Below you will find an explanation of how to create a conditional layout in Bluedolphin on the basis of two examples:
- Update: an object property in the form of a questionnaire that indicates whether an application is up-to-date or not.
- Object used by an actor relation: a used by relationship between objects and actor.
1. First you press () and next you pres the plus below it.
2. You will see the next pop-up screen.
3. Give the conde conditional layout an title.
4. Next you can choose on what you want to filter the layout. You have to options which we will explain with the two examples:
1. Field properties(Update example).
1. Choose field value in the first dropdown menu
2. For the second option you will have to select the value on which you want to create the layout. In this dropdown menu the standard values are object properties and Datadictionary term. These values will be aangevuld with values from questionnaires which are koppeld to objects. In this example we use the questionnaire Update.
3. In the third dropdown menu you have to select the field Update from the questionnaire update. see the video for a clear example.
2. Relation (Objects used by actors example)
1. Choose relation in the first dropdown menu
2. For the second choice you choose the object where the relation starts.
3. For the third dropdown menu you choose the type of relation.
4. For the fourth dropdown menu you have to choose to which object the relation goes. See the video which explains the condional layout for a relation.
After you made the conditional layouts, you can find them back under . Via the checks you can activate one at a time. When a layout is activated you can activated parts of the layout via the legend by pressing the value you want to see or not see. It will light up if activated and get a normal color if not activated. (see Gif)