It's now possible you quickly get a good overview of all the processes that have been made within the organisation from different perspectives.
* Before you see a process in the publication portal, you need to make it official. We will explain further on how to do this.
From different perspectives
The process publication portal is the place where everyone in the organization can find a structured overview of the officially modelled processes in the organization.
The portal will not only make the processes more accessible because all information is in one screen, it will also make it possible to approach the processes from different perspectives.
There is a user perspective, a process perspective, an application perspective, an information perspective and a data perspective. In this way, you can choose what you want to see in a BPMN process.
When you right click on a view to open, and it's an official BPMN proces, the view will open in official process mode
In this part of the portal you can look up something at process level. You can see all the processes that have been drawn up in this section.
Do you want to see the process drawn from a particular user (actor)? Look under 'user perspective'. All processes from the user/department/employee (actor) can be seen here and shows what processes the user has.
If you are curious about the processes of the various applications, you can go here. For each application you will find the different processes in which the application in question is involved.
Within your organization, you may have defined information flows. You can find them here. Exactly what process does the information go through? How is it passed on? You can find it here.
Here you will be able to find all processes aimed at data. These processes are made with our Datamodule.
Additional information to the process publications
Information that appears on the right side of the screen, to the right of the process, is extra information related to a process object and other BPMN objects, such as tasks.
What you see there can be determined by an admin by allowing the questionnaires that belong to an object. You can see an example below.
- Go to questionnaires
- Choose the questionnaire of your choice
- Check 'make visible in official work sets'.
- The check mark is unchecked by default. So if you want the information from a questionnaire to be displayed, you can adjust it here.
Please note the following things, which are essential for a successful visibility of the field
- After the checkbox is checked, a BPMN view will have to be made official again to make sure that the fields you ticked are actually included in the publication! The reason for this is that he can retrieve the most recent data.
- The checkbox currently only works on fields that are part of a process object and of all fields that can be used in a BPMN record (tasks)
NB: Doesn't a process have any official views? Then you are able to see the process in the overview, but you'll see that (N/A) marks the process, which indicates that this process does not have an official BPMN process.
How do I make a process official?
You first need to make a BPMN process official before you can find it in the process publication portal. How do you make a BPMN official?
- Find the process object for which you signed the BPMN process. You can also look up the corresponding actor.
- Click on the right mouse button on the BPMN view that you want to make official.
- Status changes to 'official'.
- You can now find the image on the publication portal process.
- See GIF below
Note: Everyone can make a process official.
After making it official and make information visible