Welcome to BlueDolphin
BlueDolphin: the application developed by ValueBlue and offered via the Internet (in the form of Software as a Service), which can provide insight into the functionality and efficiency of an organization's IT environments and/or processes within it, depending of the module(s) chosen by the Client.
Administrator: a user of BlueDolphin whom Client has appointed as administrator of Client's BlueDolphin environment, and who can provide other persons with access to the application and Client's environment within it.
Client: a client of ValueBlue, who has entered into an agreement with ValueBlue to use BlueDolphin within the organization.
ValueBlue (also "we", "us", "our", etc.): the limited liability company ValueBlue B.V., with a registered office at Nijverheidsweg 16, 3534 AM Utrecht, which has developed BlueDolphin and offers it to its clients.
- BlueDolphin is made available via the Internet, in the form of Software as a Service, to employees of ValueBlue's Clients.
- Every Client appoints an Administrator to manage Client's BlueDolphin environment.
4. Administration of BlueDolphin
- Administrator is responsible for the creation and deactivation of user accounts (including those of other Administrators) and for allocating, changing, and rescinding authorizations. The Administrator ensures that users have the appropriate authorizations and takes their position within Client's organization into account while doing so.
5. The Use of BlueDolphin
- The Administrator is responsible and liable for actions taken through his account.
- It is not permitted to use BlueDolphin in any way unlawfully. Unlawful in any case includes:
- Any use that may harm the rights of Client, third parties, or ValueBlue, or that may disrupt the functioning of BlueDolphin.
- Any use contrary to applicable law.
- ValueBlue may limit or block the user options of an Administrator in consultation with the Client; it is therefore entitled to remove an account, without being liable for doing so..
- Administrator may only use BlueDolphin within Client's organization on systems approved and secured by Client and via connections approved and secured by Client.
- Accounts for the use of BlueDolphin are personal. Administrator may only use his personal login details and is required to keep them confidential.
- The password must meet ValueBlue's requirements.
- Administrator must immediately stop any unlawful use and inform Client and/or ValueBlue of this if necessary.
7. Intellectual Property Rights and Confidentiality
- All intellectual property rights concerning BlueDolphin, including copyrights, trademark rights, trade name rights, and databank rights reside with ValueBlue or our licensors.
- Intellectual property rights regarding provided data, analyses, results, and other business information which are processed, generated, visualized, or otherwise come to or from BlueDolphin reside with ValueBlue, the Client, and/or their licensors.
- The Administrator does not obtain any intellectual property rights by or in connection with using BlueDolphin.
- The Administrator shall keep confidential all information about rights held by ValueBlue or Client, as stipulated in the first and second paragraph, as well as any other business information about ValueBlue or Client.
- ValueBlue provides Administrator with a limited, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable right to use BlueDolphin on Client's behalf.
- Insofar as ValueBlue would be liable for damages towards Administrator, this liability is limited to direct damages up to an amount of € 1,000 (one thousand euros).
- In case of questions, you may contact ValueBlue via: firstname.lastname@example.org.