To create or model a process, you need to have a business process. After all, the business process is the ArchiMate object you work out in BPMN. Click here for information about creating a new object.
There are two options for creating a BPMN view:
1. From the business process views tab
- Click on a business process object and open the object properties. For an explanation about these tabs, click here;
- Go to the views tab:
- Click the blue 'New BPMN view' button, on the right of the screen.
You will now go to the new view.
2. From a view
- Go to views (the views button in the second bar):
Click on the icon () for a new view:
- Select 'BPMN';
- Enter the business process you want to use:
- Select OK: