It is possible to export reports based on data recorded in BlueDolphin. You can use the reports menu button to do so:
Here you will find an overview of existing reports:
To export one of these reports, follow the steps below. For creating a report, see the article about creating reports.
Steps for exporting reports
- Choose the desired report:
- Click on the document icon ():
- Select the desired format.
- Note: Your browser may block the pop-up window. Allow pop-ups in your browser to be able to save the file. See an example for Google Chrome below:
Allow pop-ups to continue:
- Save the file in a desired location.