It is possible to create reports based on the data stored in BlueDolphin. Click the Reports tab to access the functionality .
Here you will find an overview of existing reports and the button to create a new report .
To start creating a report:
- Search for the desired column title.
- Drag the desired column title to the field for columns or to the canvas.
Objects, relations, and related objects
The report module includes three types of content for which you can select their properties: objects, relations, and related objects.
The option OBJECTS displays a simple list of object properties for an object.
By using the option RELATIONS, you can add relationships from objects.
Finally, under the option RELATED OBJECTS, you will find object properties related to the first object. This way you can create extensive reports on objects and their relationships with other objects.
Instead of reporting all information, there are cases where you only want to report a certain subset of objects. It is possible to filter on any property.
Defining a filter works as follows:
- Search for the desired property.
- Right-click on the property.
- Select Create Filter:
- The filter will appear on the right-hand side of the screen:
- To change the default filter operator, click equals:
- Choose one of the following operator options:
- To choose the values on which to filter, click on the drop-down menu:
- Choose one of the following options:
- Now click Apply at the bottom of the page:
- You can also save the end result so that you can open the report at a later time by clicking the Save icon .
- Then click Save Ad Hoc View As...:
- Enter a name and optionally a description for your report.
- Choose the Reports folder:
- Click Save.
For the explanation of questionnaire fields in reports, see here.
For the explanation of exporting a report, see here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.