In this article we will explain how you can use the report tool from Bluedolphin to get an overview of all the active relations in your Tenant. To create such an overview follow these steps:
Go to Reports
Click on () and create a report.
Select these fields:
- At OBJECTS the Title and Archimate type
- At RELATIONS the NAME and TYPE
- At RELATED OBJECTS the Title and Archimate Type
- Switch sample data to Full data.
If you followed the steps you will get a report that looks like this example:
5. In the example you will see that there are also objects that doesn't have any relationships. To filter these objects from your list you have to add a Filter. Filter on TYPE from relation. Use the does not contain and fill in a black space. It looks like this:
BlueDolphin will generate a list in Which the field "TYPE" has to be filled. So it will show you all the relations that are active in your Tenant.
Next you can filter on NAME, use a "is-one-of" filter creëren. This will show you all the possible relation labels active in Bluedolphin. Now you can filter away the double relations by selecting or deselecting the labels you want to see.
In the end you can export this report: download.