At times, it may be useful to explain the process sheet in a BPMN toolbox. You can do this by means of a text box. In this article, we will explain how to achieve this and what the possibilities are.
How to create a text box in BPMN
1. Start with a BPMN sheet.
2. From here, work out the process.
3. From the top of your toolbar, click the box with the letter T on it.
4. Now click the location where you want to place the text box.
5. Type in your text. Manually adjust the text box depending on the length of your text and the frame will disappear.
6. You've now included a text explanation in your BPMN sheet.