Purpose of text boxes in BPMN
At times, it may be useful to explain the process sheet in a BPMN toolbox. You can do this by means of a text box. In this article, we will explain how to do this and what is possible.
How do I create a text box in BPMN
1. Start with a (existing) BPMN sheet.
2. From here, work out the process.
3. At the top of your 'toolbar', you can find a box with the letter 'T' in it.
4. Click this box once
5. Now click the location where you wish to place the text box
6. Type your text. You must manually adjust the text box depending on the length of your text. The frame will disappear.
7. You've now included a text explanation in your BPMN sheet.