You can make use of the service Gravatar.com to personalize your own BlueDolphin account with a picture or image. With the help of Gravatar you can create an online “identity”. This identity can then also be used in many other online services.
You can use the following steps to manage or create a Gravatar account:
You navigate your browser to this url: http://nl.gravatar.com/
- Click on “Sign in:
- You can log in if you already have an account, otherwise click on “Need an account?” to create a new one.
- When logged in, you enter the "My gravatars" screen.
- You can use “add a new email address” to add the email address to which the avatar belongs to. You can do this several times.
- You can use “add a new picture” to upload a new Avatar.
- You can link the avatar to the email address (or multiple addresses) if you made the email address and the avatar available within Gravatar.
- Your Avatar will now appear in BlueDolphin. This may take a while.