You can make use of the service Gravatar.com to personalize your own BlueDolphin account with a picture or image. With the help of Gravatar, you can create an online "identity". This identity can then also be used in many other online services. Take the steps described below to manage or create a Gravatar account.
1. Navigate your browser to the Gravatar website.
2. Click Sign in in the top-right corner.
3. Log in if you already have an account. Otherwise, click Create an Account to create a new one.
4. When logged in, you enter the My Gravatars section.
5. Click Add email address to add the e-mail address associated with your BlueDolphin user to your Gravatar account.
6. Use Add a new image to upload an avatar photo that you want to have displayed for your profile in BlueDolphin.
7. Link the avatar with the e-mail address. There are two methods to achieve this:
1. In the avatar management area, click the e-mail address linked to your BlueDolphin user, then click the image that you want to link and click Confirm.
2. Click the rating sign under the image that you want to link, select the appropriate rating and click Set Rating.
Tick the box next to the e-mail address associated with your BlueDolphin user and click Use for selected addresses.
8. Your Avatar should now appear in BlueDolphin. However, it might take up to 24 hours for your changes to take effect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.