The Template Gallery contains several types of templates that can be installed. The templates are preconfigured building BlueDolphin building blocks, as described here.
Template Collections: these are preconfigured sets of templates. There are several forms of template collections.
- Archimate Specifications: a collection of Archimate object types and/or relationships.
- Architecture Conventions: a collection of BlueDolphin object definitions and/or relationships definitions that enable certain objects to be created in BlueDolphin and allow relations between objects.
- Questionnaires: forms with questions that can be added to Object Definitions.
- Reports: Preconfigured reports for certain scenarios.
- Object definitions: BlueDolphin object types based on Archimate objects.
- Relationship definitions: BlueDolphin relationship types based on Archimate relationships that also contain between which Object definitions the relationship is allowed.
- Site Templates: preconfigured BlueDolphin sites that can contain objects, views, questionnaires and source configurations.
For instructions how to install or update templates, click here.